Slinkachu Store Andipa prints Inner City Snail   book starburst          

 

Monday, April 28, 2014

Alpining


Fulham, London

I often get asked how long my installations last on the streets - but apart from a few exceptions, I don’t often check them and so don’t really know. This one, shot as part of a commission for NZZ Folio (a Swiss broadsheet supplement) is one of those exceptions. I shot it in September 2013 and two months later it was still intact, with one little intruder. A month after that and everything was still there too. The last time I passed by was March 2014, a few weeks ago, and all but one of the figures remained (with another little intruder - see if you can spot him!).
Which is all a round-about way of saying; sometimes the installations last quite a while!




 Alpining (two months later)




Alpining (three months later)



 Alpining (six months later)





7 Comments:

Blogger Sam Wise said...

it's a great pleasure to see your installations ! this one is an amazing one, I like the figures, they are very lifeful and dynamic !

The intruder : didn't see it at the first time but I've found it !
(I let the other discover him !)

28 April 2014 at 13:32  
Blogger Skull Leader said...

It would be cool if there were additions from public. LIke more skiers or spectators. :)

2 May 2014 at 04:05  
Blogger Magical Food said...

Wow.. very creative!
Lovely to see it..

9 May 2014 at 17:30  
Anonymous vimax canada said...

I would have expected them to be schussed away almost immediately...!!

4 June 2014 at 14:59  
Blogger Betty Manousos said...

love, love, love your idea. brilliant! just curious. where do you get your toy "little people " from?
thanks in advance.

3 July 2014 at 10:35  
Blogger Odd Octopus said...

Hey, I just found your blog, I love these shots! The little man hanging from the ATM card is priceless! Looking forward to your new installations!

4 December 2014 at 21:41  
Blogger Sanjay Sharma said...

Packers And Movers Kolkata
Packers And Movers
Movers And Packers Kolkata
Packers And Movers in Kolkata

5 April 2015 at 11:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

© 2006-2013 slinkachu